The arcade app

Yes, I can see that it's working fine. That's why I am surprised... It shouldn't be working fine, considering that the app is not compatible with the latest version of IPB anymore.

Is it this app? Did you purchase it from that site? I'm just wondering because I would like to purchase an arcade for my forum, and the one from the IPB marketplace says that it has been discontinued...

alakazam said:
Yes, I can see that it's working fine. That's why I am surprised... It shouldn't be working fine, considering that the app is not compatible with the latest version of IPB anymore.

Is it this app? Did you purchase it from that site? I'm just wondering because I would like to purchase an arcade for my forum, and the one from the IPB marketplace says that it has been discontinued...
Even if it's not compatible with the last version it could still work with some twiking.

I didn't buy anything, it's a free app as far as I remember from that site you linked to. What you're linking to is the free arcade but apparently they are charging you for the 500 games you could just upload yourself later on, granted its a bit time consuming.

and from the looks of things, I'm just one update short of the latest version.

And when you talk about the latest version of IPB, do you mean IPB 3 or IPB 4? If its 4, then it wouldn't work. but all IPB arcade mods should work on any IPB 3 version.

Back