The Band of Thieves and 1000 Pokemon

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
There's a new Pokemon Spin Off coming out called The Band of Thieves and 1000 Pokemon. Look at the trailer.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ivrrFuWuM[/youtube]

I don't speak Japanese, but I have this.

The premise of The Thieves and the 1,000 Pokémon is to befriend and collect Pokémon through StreetPass. You can use Pokémon to take on the band of thieves and their Pokémon by clashing in stampede-style battles to retrieve stolen treasure.

If you don't have enough Pokémon, you'll end up losing against the thieves, so you'll actually need to have quite a lot of Pokémon to get far in the game. The villains are characters who'll be appearing in the upcoming film, Pokémon the Movie: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction.

The trailer also mentions that there's a special something in store for those who play the game and take it to the movie theaters when the new Pokémon movie premieres. There will also be something special for those with Pokémon X and Y.

So it'll be a Streetpass game that'll work like Find Mii or whatever that one in the Streetpass plaza is where you hire Mii's to save you.

It's going to be free from what I heard so I'll get it for fun. Plus if there's something for people with X and Y, then I have no reason not to.

Also it looks like Paper Mario, which is pretty cool. What do you guys think? Will you get it?

I'm pretty sure that as of right now we have no idea if it will come to the states or not. If it does I'll probably get it even if I won't be able to get far without streetpass.

Back