The big list of E3 3DS games

I can't decide Pokemon X or Pokemon Y, haha.

But really, Pokemon and SSB are my major 2 for the 3DS. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought both at the same time, I don't dilly dally around when it comes to my gaming.

Yoshi's Island seems amazing too, I loved that game as a kid.

Not sure about Disney or Zelda yet, lately the Zelda franchise has been disappointing me in terms of mobile gaming.

Zelda, Pokemon, Smash Brothers! I think it is time to pick up a 3DS. That is a nice looking list of games. I wonder how all the new games will utilize the stereoscopic 3D.

Super Smash Bros is currently my most anticipated game.  While I can't wait for Pokemon, I feel SSB will be more re-playable in the long run and will keep me entertained for longer.  

Apart from SSB, Pokemon and Yoshi's Island definitely have my attention.  

I must have more footage from the 3DS version of Super Smash Brothers before making a decision, so until that, i would prefer either the new Pokemon and the new Zelda.

BlackSolaris said:
I must have more footage from the 3DS version of Super Smash Brothers before making a decision, so until that, i would prefer either the new Pokemon and the new Zelda.
I wonder what happens when Kirby absorbs Megaman. They're keeping it a secret...

Back