E3 The Division 2 Trailer

Looks like a solid game.

The Division is a good game its Tom Clancy's take on a world after a pandemic. I haven't played this second edition, I think it's available in ps4 so I have to play it on my pc since I only have a ps3.

Like ghost recon, rainbow six and other Tom Clancy games, it's a tactical thinking game which gives you hours of exciting game play.

The Division had it all, the actions and role-playing. I enjoy action games and role playing games. I likes The Division, I hope The Division 2 is as good as the former version. The best thing about The Division is it is available on multiple platforms. I like playing on Windows device.

The Division had it all, the actions and role-playing. I enjoy action games and role playing games. I likes The Division, I hope The Division 2 is as good as the former version. The best thing about The Division is it is available on multiple platforms. I like playing on Windows device.
What I would like to see is PC users being able to play with PS and XBOX users etc :)

What I would like to see is PC users being able to play with PS and XBOX users etc :)
I played The Dicision on Windows PC and not on Playstation or Xbox because I did not have consoles back then. Now I have xbox and I want to play The Division 2 on my Xbox.

It is really good that the Division is on multiple platforms as you get to play with some friends. It is really a great time as well as you get to check how good that you are at it.

It is really good that the Division is on multiple platforms as you get to play with some friends. It is really a great time as well as you get to check how good that you are at it.
I don't play games to check how good I am at the game. I don't play games to compete with other person. My primary purpose of playing game is entertainment, secondary purpose is killing time. Game entertains you as well as help you spend quality time.

Back