Other The Game Awards 2022

Man TGA was a dumpster fire this year. Sonic got robbed because Genshin bribes their fanbase with free gems or whatever their pay to win system is. XBC3 some how didn't win best score which I don't believe and lost GotY some how. At least Kirby won. That was deserved. Then there was whatever the heck happened after the Eldin Ring acceptance speech. Apparently the kid got arrested.

Read this tweet on Xbox's lack of first party game reveal during TGA 2022:

“We have a lot planned to show and share about an incredibly exciting year ahead for 2023,” he wrote. “Appreciate folks are eager to learn and see more. Timing is always key, but don’t worry you will not have to wait too long for what’s next from us.”

Man TGA was a dumpster fire this year. Sonic got robbed because Genshin bribes their fanbase with free gems or whatever their pay to win system is. XBC3 some how didn't win best score which I don't believe and lost GotY some how. At least Kirby won. That was deserved. Then there was whatever the heck happened after the Eldin Ring acceptance speech. Apparently the kid got arrested.

XBC3 never had a chance at GotY, but its score should have won.

XBC3 never had a chance at GotY, but its score should have won.

Indeed XBC3 should have won best score.

Back