The game I made with friends will be released on 24 Jul, 2024,on Steam.

Femiya

Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
This is a game I’ve been working on with a few friends, and I’m in charge of the writing.

It’s a cooking and simulation management game set in a D&D-inspired world. We’ve incorporated a lot of physics into the cooking part, so you have a lot of freedom. For example, when dealing with a steak, you can manually debone it instead of just pressing a button.

You can also customize recipes, names, and prices for the food to surprise different customers. If you feel like it, you can even serve raw meat (some customers might actually enjoy it!).

There are many more features we’ll be showing in the game. But since we’re just a small team of a few people (and not all professionals—like, I used to be a physics teacher), there will probably be a lot of things we need to improve. We hope everyone can give us feedback to help make the game better.

You can click this link to store page or search "AbyssalRestaurant" on steam.

Thank you!

This post is translated by chatgpt, if you have any questions, post here, and I will tell the main planner to give you answers.

Last edited:
Looks good, best of luck to you!

I congratulate you on this huge achievement . Releasing a game on Steam is really a massive achievement. What inspired you to create a game in a D&D-inspired world?

I'm so happy for you. It's a milestone to see your game finally releasing on Steam. Have you considered post-launch support or DLCs?

I congratulate you on this huge achievement . Releasing a game on Steam is really a massive achievement. What inspired you to create a game in a D&D-inspired world?
I‘m not the main planner, my boss is. He wants to make a game with D&D background for a long time, and he made most important decisions.

I'm so happy for you. It's a milestone to see your game finally releasing on Steam. Have you considered post-launch support or DLCs?
Yes, As far as I know, we will.

Back