Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So I finished watching this movie, the only Naruto shippuden movie I've watched really (Why aren't you airing the rest Toonami?!) and thought it was pretty good. I didn't plan on watching it till the anime got done but at its current pace that could have been another three years. So anyways the movie finally gave Naruto the long needed love of his life, gave the series a little better closure and apparently sets everything up for the next long running series Boruto.

Though the movie is great and any Naruto fan should watch it, I felt it could have been a lot more and better show off many of the other characters in the movie.

For example (spoilers ya fools):

When Hinata is first kidnapped, the members of Konoha 11 (or 8 in this case) should have been shown fighting the invading puppets and doing some stuff that they learned after the war.

When the Cloud was bringing out the chakra cannon, this is where Bee should have called in a favor and had the one tail through seven tail bijuu appear and power it up. I really do not believe the chakra they gathered from normal ninja to power up that cannon would have actually worked.

I felt the way they defeated the main bad guy was a bit of a cop out, they should have had it where he is descending to earth on a special meteor ready to wipe everything out but Sasuke is waiting at the right spot to knock him back to the moon. Also I can't believe they gave Sasuke little airing in this.

And the ending seemed very rushed where they actually put Narutos wedding in the credits.

A few of my quips, but the Naruto world really expanded from the time I first saw it which was waaaaaaaaaaay back on September 10th, 2005. So I know you can't get everything in there properly. Maybe the third part of the Naruto series will fix that?

Back