Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

So I watched the 2 part OVA based on the video game series tonight, overall it was pretty good with some decent action and funny moments. Though it was rushed but I may have enjoyed it a lot more if I had played the first game. Which if I remember right its in the same world as the Cold Steel series cm2 cm2?

Standalone, you may not enjoy it but you're a fan of the legend of heroes series, you may enjoy it.

So I watched the 2 part OVA based on the video game series tonight, overall it was pretty good with some decent action and funny moments. Though it was rushed but I may have enjoyed it a lot more if I had played the first game. Which if I remember right its in the same world as the Cold Steel series cm2 cm2?

Standalone, you may not enjoy it but you're a fan of the legend of heroes series, you may enjoy it.

Yes waay before Rean's time to shine. Indeed game is with detailed complete story. Ova is not bad for a "quickie" lol.

Last edited:
didn't think I was getting that much of an overview. One of these days I'll brush off the dust on my PSP and play this series and Ys.

They did say on wanting to do a remake/remaster of the old trails games so who knows probably by that time HD 3d remake/remaster of the old games would already be out including AO and Zero.

We are the Glorious Gaming Race! lol
pc-cd-rom-software-dirty-unfufilled-non-gaming-people-glorious-gaming-race-29112598.png

yeeeeeah, I don't look like that....

I mean, you can look at how you can change the resolution of the game, higher quality textures, and it looks better on a bigger screen than the PSTV.

I never did invest into the PSTV, despite badly wanting to play Dissida on my TV.

Back