The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Ages ROM hacks!

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
Here are some more hacks for you to play!

The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Ages!

If you have seen my album, you have seen maps of the hack with multiple revisions! If not, go here: Video game hack level maps
*If this link is not permitted, let me know and I will remove it!

You should download each image and view them in order if you want to see the progress of the hack!
By the way, image 020 is the version you will be playing for ages maps, and 005 for season maps.

There is too much to talk about these hacks, so let the images do the talking, or play the hacks yourself!

I have been working on these hacks for many years, (2011 or earlier for Ages), so expect a lot of changes!

However, there are a few issues with parts of the hack, so you should really
READ THIS BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!
Be sure to apply the ips patch first!
A ROM has to be a USA ROM to work! You'll have to find these yourself! Good luck!
This hack was made using ZOLE by Lin and Drenn plus so many others. Thank you for this AMAZING program!
The supplied cheat codes were from Gamehacking.org, so credit goes to the hackers!
There are a few known issues with the hacks that make the game unwinnable without cheat codes:
Ages:
The Goron Target Carts minigame is broken. None of the targets count as a hit.
The resulting unobtainable Boomerang and Piece of Heart have been addressed by placing them somewhere in the game!
However it will make completing the Troy Secret impossible. Bombchu can still be found elsewhere, or on a linked Ages game with a password recieved
from Seasons.
Use this cheat code to automatically win:
010CDECF
(I did not make this code. Credit goes to whoever made it.)
!!!WARNING!!! BE SURE TO UNEQUIP EVERY ITEM OFF OF YOUR A AND B BUTTONS BEFORE DOING THIS MINIGAME, OR THEY WILL BE LOST FOREVER!!! !!!WARNING!!!
You will lose all your scent seeds after playing this also.
Otherwise, you can just do these parts using an unmodified ROM to be safe.
You will automatically obtain specific items (Mostly Pieces of Heart) the moment you enter the room.
!!!WARNING!!! One Piece of Heart is located in a cave in the past 2 rooms left and 2 rooms north of the Black Tower Enterence and town exit.
NEVER enter this cave with 3 Pieces of Heart (This one would be your 4th), or IT will not count and will screw up your game!!
The map number of the town exit and Black Tower enterence is 65, and the map number the cave is on is 43 in the past (On ZOLE level editor) !!!WARNING!!!
There are some places where you may get stuck (such as while diving underwater or surfaceing) and cannot move, do not play the harp of ages there,
or you may go into an infinite time loop! Use the gale seeds to warp out of the place, or use this Walk thru Walls cheat:
AFD-A5A-802
(Again, I did not make this code, credit goes to the resective hacker)
Mooshes map uses Rickies layout. Use the Walk thru Walls cheat to complete this part.
Various other things that may or may not impair the gameplay.

Seasons:

The Great Moblins Event is broken. You will get stuck in the uncollapsed fort, and will not get the Piece of Heart.
Use this Walk thru Walls cheat to get out:
AFC-96A-802 and/or 010033D0
(Codes not made by me, codes by respective hackers)
The Piece of Heart is located somewhere else!
!!!WARNING!!! IF YOU HAVE A STRANGE FLUTE, NEVER GO TO MAP 56 (THE ROOM WHERE THE BROKEN BRIDGE AND BEGINNING OF THE ANIMAL ROUTE IS) BEFORE MEETING THE ANIMAL THAT THE STRANGE FLUTE TURNS INTO, OR THE ANIMAL EVENT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO RESTART YOUR SAVE FILE IF YOU HAVE SAVED!!!

The maps were changed so these rooms are normally inaccessible until you get the power of summer, which requires you to have already befriended your
animal to obtain. As long as you do not use a walk thru walls cheat to bypass these changes, you won't have to worry about this one.
This is only listed here because it can still happen if you "CHEAT".
Other things.
Thanks for reading! Enjoy the hack! :)

A better formatted and easier to read version of this can be found in the attached .zip folder. You should read it.

Remember to apply the patch to a USA Ages and Seasons ROM*!

Enjoy! :grin:

*Patches and ROMs downloaded separately :grin:

Also, the reason for Seasons having FAR less changes than Ages is because Seasons is FAR less supported than Ages. There isn't as much things to edit in Seasons then there is in Ages.

Attachments

• The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons & Ages Hack by Tiger21820.zip
    31.8 KB · Views: 28
Back