The Morose Mononokean II Anime to Have 13 Episodes

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I kinda expected that number. First season got 13 episodes and the probability of the second season having more than that number is just too low.

Well then, it's a good anime kinda got that natsume vibe. I do recommend it.

For more info: Click here

I love Natsume Yuujinchou, was the most soothing anime I've seen. School Babysitters being a close second.
Well, as far as soothing anime goes, I like natsume yuujinchou a lot. After that, well, probably kemono no souja erin.
It's a great anime too along with seirei no moribito, though the vibe can be a bit different.

Well, as far as soothing anime goes, I like natsume yuujinchou a lot. After that, well, probably kemono no souja erin.
It's a great anime too along with seirei no moribito, though the vibe can be a bit different.

Never heard of these, added them to my "To Watch" list xD And I just remembered another similar one I liked a lot, Yokai Apartment.

Never heard of these, added them to my "To Watch" list xD And I just remembered another similar one I liked a lot, Yokai Apartment.
I recommend seirei no moribito, kyou Kara ore wa, kemono no souja erin, death note, another anime to everyone who asks for my recommendations. It's my personalized list. Kyou Kara ore wa animation is very old and many people wouldn't want to pick it up just because of that but it make me laugh so much that I love that anime.
I will watch that youkai apartment soon :grin:

Can't say I've heard of this anime.

Back