the new Carrie

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Just saw the new Carrie. Wow!!! Awesome!  Highly recommended!  The ending sequence was wicked!

Definitely filled the dark, gritty horror feel that you usually want for those sorts of films. I'd also recommend it to anyone curious. My mother watched it with me and told it was very similar to the original.

I've never heard of Carrie, what is it even about? 
Is it any good?
What do you rate it?

Enigma said:
Definitely filled the dark, gritty horror feel that you usually want for those sorts of films. I'd also recommend it to anyone curious. My mother watched it with me and told it was very similar to the original.
Yes agreed! Very good job on the remake.

Vyre said:
I've never heard of Carrie, what is it even about? 
Is it any good?
What do you rate it?
Basically, it's a chick with telekinetic powers and a crazy mom and shit happens. :)  Trust me, it's good!! I give it 5 stars.

If you and your beard rate it 5 starts, It's gotta be good. I'll try watch it when I can. :p

LOL  Plus the main girl is hot (stars in Kick Ass and Let Me In).

I thought the remake was really well done, would definitely get a high rating from me. Had all the good elements from the original :grin:

I'm a HUGE fan of the original Carrie, big retro horror fan over here, but reboots of those old horror movies tend to fall flat most of the time which is why I haven't bothered to watch this yet.
Just look at
Hellraiser
Friday the 13th
Amittyville horror
A nightmare on elm street
And the list could go on lol.

But some of my friends have had good things to say about it as well as bad, I may just have to check it out for myself finally.

Vyre said:
Actually Hellraiser was okay.. Don't kill me for saying that. :p
Which Hellraiser?  There is "Revelations" which isn't a reboot, just doesn't have Doug Bradley as Pinhead.  There is also a new one in the works from Clive Barker himself, and the return of my man Doug Bradley! :)

zoldos said:
Which Hellraiser?  There is "Revelations" which isn't a reboot, just doesn't have Doug Bradley as Pinhead.  There is also a new one in the works from Clive Barker himself, and the return of my man Doug Bradley! :)
Now that you've asked that question just to keep you wondering and it's kind of funny as a tease. I'm not going to have any specifications on which Hellraiser I thought was alright.  :evil lol:

Also, it seems you can't leave this thread alone. No big deal, just thought I'd point out the fact that you're in love with this thread. xD..

This is what you need to do to the thread.

:gamerage:

LOLOL  Well I've seen all *9* Hellraiser movies and loved each one.  Can't wait for the new one!

Back