The PlayerAuctions Giveaway Thread (NEW GIVEAWAY Path of Exile and BR games - January 2019)

PlayerAuctions

Full GL Member
Credits
Hello Gaming Latest peeps! I am Richard from PlayerAuctions. We will be posting giveaways here from time to time, and in order to keep the forums clean, I will be posting the giveaways in a single thread --- here! Just check back regularly to find if there are any new ones. I'll make sure to post them here.

Right now, we have a giveaway for April!

[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Coupon Giveaway for Fortnite items at PlayerAuctions! (April 2018)

We're finally doing a Fortnite giveaway! One of the Battle Royale/survival kings!
5 pieces of $30 coupons are up for grabs! They are usable at https://www.playerauctions.com

JOIN USING THIS GIVEAWAY LINK:
Fortnite Items & Weapons | Giveaway | PlayerAuctions

Quick notes:
- Usable at https://www.playerauctions.com
- Can not be exchanged to cash
- Registration is free, no purchase is necessary

Good luck, and I hope one of you wins! Thank you, GL team! :grin:
- The PlayerAuctions Team

Last edited:
Good luck to all those who enter!

[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Coupon Giveaway for Old School Runescape Items at PlayerAuctions! (April 2018)

Hey guys, we're back with another Old School Runescape giveaway! 5 pieces of $30 coupons are up for grabs, usable for OSRS items, gold, accounts, and power leveling at PlayerAuctions!

JOIN USING THIS LINK:
OSRS Coupons | Giveaway | Gold/Accounts/Items/Power Leveling

Quick notes:
- Joining is FREE and registration is OPTIONAL
- Coupons can be used at https://www.playerauctions.com
- Cannot be transferred or exchanged to cash
- You can join this back-to-back with any currently running giveaway; There are NO restrictions on joining multiple game giveaways

Good luck, hope one of you guys win! Have a great weekend! Thank you again, GL team! :grin:

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 1x Shadow Daggers - Marble Fade CS:GO skin Giveaway!

Hey guys! We've partnered up with Team Dignitas to giveaway a Shadow Daggers - Marble Fade skin for CS:GO! The giveaway link is below:

Shadow Daggers | Marble Fade Giveaway

As always:
- Joining is FREE, and registrations are totally optional
- Prize is non-transferable to cash
- Can be used directly on your Steam account

Hope you guys can take advantage of this! Good luck, and may the odds be in your favor!

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] Fire TV + Amazon Gaming Controller Giveaway by PlayerAuctions!

We're veering away from digital goods this time! Up for grabs is an Amazon Fire TV + Game Controller bundle! Watch TV shows and play games with this nifty, easy to setup plug-and-play device that connects to your TV via HDMI.

Join here!!!
Fire TV + Amazon Game Controller | Giveaway | PlayerAuctions

Details:
- No purchase is necessary; Joining is absolutely free!
- Registrations are optional
- A US shipping address is REQUIRED; You can join anywhere in the world as long as you have a US shipping address (Shipping is shouldered by PlayerAuctions)

Good luck!!!
-The PlayerAuctions Team

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Coupon Giveaway for Path of Exile items at PlayerAuctions! (May 2018)

PlayerAuctions is giving away (5) pieces of $30 coupons usable for Path of Exile Items and Orbs!

Join here!
Path of Exile Giveaway | Items & Orbs | PlayerAuctions

Some very quick pointers about the giveaway:
- Joining is absolutely FREE, there is NO need to purchase anything
- Registrations are optional BUT they will increase your chances of winning
- Coupons are usable at https://www.playerauctions.com ONLY
- Coupons cannot be transferred to cash or other games

Good luck, and may the odds be in your favor!

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] Astro A40 Headset + MixAmp Bundle Giveaway by PlayerAuctions (May 2018)

Hey everyone, PlayerAuctions is doing yet another gadget giveaway!
This time, an Astro A40 Headset and MixAmp bundle is up for grabs!

Join here:
Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp | Giveaway | PlayerAuctions Blog

Quick guidelines:
- Joining is absolutely FREE, NO purchase is required
- Registrations are totally OPTIONAL, but they will improve your chances of winning
- Contest is open to everyone but you NEED a US address for shipping in case you win
- Prize is not transferable to other items nor cash

Good luck! And for the latest in coupon and gadget giveaways, bookmark:
Gleam Giveaways | Gamers | PlayerAuctions Blog

Warm regards,
The PlayerAuctions Team

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Coupons Up for Grabs! OSRS Giveaway by PlayerAuctions! (June 2018)

Hey guys, PlayerAuctions is launching another giveaway for Oldschool Runescape!
5 pieces of $30 vouchers are up for grabs, usable for Oldschool Runescape Gold!

Join here:
OSRS Giveaway | Gold | Coupons | PlayerAuctions

Some quick details:
- Joining is absolutely free! No registration is required
- Coupons are non transferable to other games or to cash
- Coupons are usable only at https://www.playerauctions.com

Good luck!

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] Razer Orbweaver Chroma Giveaway by PlayerAuctions (June 2018)

Hey guys, PlayerAuctions is giving away a Razer Orbweaver Chroma! This is a mechanical switch gaming keypad.

JOIN HERE:
Razer Keypad Giveaway | Orbweaver Chroma | PlayerAuctions

Some quick pointers:
- Joining is absolutely FREE, NO registration is required (but they will improve your chances of winning)
- You can be from anywhere in the world, but you NEED a US address for receiving the prize if you win
- Prize is not transferable to credits, coupons, or cash

Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:
Razer Orbweaver Chroma Giveaway by PlayerAuctions (June 2018)

540x270_keypad.jpg

Hey guys, PlayerAuctions is giving away a Razer Orbweaver Chroma! This is a mechanical switch gaming keypad.

JOIN HERE:
Razer Keypad Giveaway | Orbweaver Chroma | PlayerAuctions

Some quick pointers:
- Joining is absolutely FREE, NO registration is required (but they will improve your chances of winning)
- You can be from anywhere in the world, but you NEED a US address for receiving the prize if you win
- Prize is not transferable to credits, coupons, or cash

Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favor.
So the offer is only for US resident what if you live in Canada?

So the offer is only for US resident what if you live in Canada?
You can still join, but in case you win, you just need to submit us a US address for shipping. It could be the address of a trusted friend or relative, as long as it's a US address. That one has closed already, but we're organizing another gadget giveaway soon.

That is way too fancy of a mouse for me.
Same, I don't think I'll ever have any use for it, but it's something really good to have because the keys are mechanical. I think it'd make a nice display, too. :p

You can still join, but in case you win, you just need to submit us a US address for shipping. It could be the address of a trusted friend or relative, as long as it's a US address. That one has closed already, but we're organizing another gadget giveaway soon.

Same, I don't think I'll ever have any use for it, but it's something really good to have because the keys are mechanical. I think it'd make a nice display, too. :p
Just making sure: it doesn't matter where the winner lives, as long as they provide an American address?
I currently only have a Japanese address, which is the address I'm physically at, but no one in America I know their address of.

Just making sure: it doesn't matter where the winner lives, as long as they provide an American address?
I currently only have a Japanese address, which is the address I'm physically at, but no one in America I know their address of.
Yup! Totally. You can be anywhere in the world, you just need to provide a US address for shipping. Unlike in some contests that it is a policy for the participants/winners to be actually from that country, we are not strict about it. We just need a US address in case you win.

We don't have a gadget giveaway at the moment but I'll be sure to post it here once we do have one again!

Yup! Totally. You can be anywhere in the world, you just need to provide a US address for shipping. Unlike in some contests that it is a policy for the participants/winners to be actually from that country, we are not strict about it. We just need a US address in case you win.

We don't have a gadget giveaway at the moment but I'll be sure to post it here once we do have one again!
I only wonder why this policy exists in the first place.
I mean, we use the same voltage and even the same power plugs as the Americans and Canadians use (minus the grounding pin).
A good reason I can think of is the costs of shipping or customs, but shipping is generally much cheaper to companies than it is to individuals, and paying customs for buying products in other continents only really exist in North America and in a far more extreme and complicated manner in the European Union.

I only wonder why this policy exists in the first place.
I mean, we use the same voltage and even the same power plugs as the Americans and Canadians use (minus the grounding pin).
A good reason I can think of is the costs of shipping or customs, but shipping is generally much cheaper to companies than it is to individuals, and paying customs for buying products in other continents only really exist in North America and in a far more extreme and complicated manner in the European Union.
Sorry, my bad, I should have explained.

Our physical prizes come from Amazon, and they can only ship to US addresses. While international shipping can be arranged, the thing is we use Amazon Gift Cards to purchase those items in very fixed prices --- meaning, additional costs for shipping cannot be shouldered. The shipping cost is always inclusive to the amount we pay. The reason we use Amazon Gift Cards is because they're all purchased at an early time; getting approval for costings like this can take days, sometimes weeks, so we buy them ahead and purchase prizes once a winner is declared.

Finally, Amazon provides easier support for US shipments and honors replacements easily. Due to these conditions, we decided with reluctance to lock the item giveaways to US address recipients only.

I apologize if this is annoying or troublesome for you in anyway. Next time I talk to my team mate who is handling this part of our project, I will let him know your thoughts and perhaps we can explore other options to have giveaways globally.

[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Coupon Giveaway for Black Desert Online at PlayerAuctions! (July 2018)

Hey guys, PlayerAuctions is giving away 5 pieces of $30 coupons usable for Black Desert Online silver, accounts, items, and power leveling!

Anyone playing BDO, be sure to check this out:
Black Desert Online Giveaway | Silver/Accounts/Items/Power Leveling

Quick guidelines:
- Joining is free, no purchase required; all registrations are optional
- Coupons are only usable at https://www.playerauctions.com
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for other games nor cash

Good luck and may the odds be in your favor!

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] 5x $30 Path of Exile PlayerAuctions Coupons (July 2018)

PlayerAuctions is giving away 5 pieces of $30 coupons usable for Path of Exile items and orbs!

Join here:
PoE Giveaway | Items & Orbs | Incursion | PlayerAuctions

Some quick notes:
- Joining is free, no purchase is required
- All registrations are optional
- Coupons are usable only at https://www.playerauctions.com
- Coupons are non transferable to any game nor to cash

Good luck and have a good weekend!

Best regards,
The PlayerAuctions Team

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] [GIVEAWAY] GT Racing Chair Giveaway by PlayerAuctions - Needs US address (July 2018)

Hey Gaming Latest peeps, PlayerAuctions is giving away a GT Racing Chair! Perfect for any gaming - not just racing!
IMPORTANT: Giveaway is open to everybody, but you need a US shipping address in case you win.

JOIN HERE:
GT Racing Chair | Giveaway | PlayerAuctions Blog

Quick guidelines:
- You can join from anywhere in the world, but you need a US address in case you win
- Joining is absolutely FREE; No purchase is required
- Registrations are optional
- Prize is non-transferable to other items nor cash

Good luck!
- Your friends at PlayerAuctions

Last edited:
[UPDATE: THIS HAS ENDED] [GIVEAWAY] 4x $35 Coupon Giveaway for Path of Exile at PlayerAuctions! (Sept.-Oct. 2018)

Join here: Path of Exile Giveaway | PoE Items & Orbs | PlayerAuctions Blog

Some quick notes about the giveaway:
- Joining is absolutely free, and registrations are optional
- Coupons are non-transferable to cash or other games
- Coupons can only by used at Buy & Sell - Game Currency, Gold, Items, Skins, Accounts | PlayerAuctions
- Open worldwide

Best of luck to you guys!

Last edited:
Back