Switch The Switch will launch without the Virtual Console

benoit489

Assistant Regional Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo Switch will launch without a Virtual Console

How do these people still have jobs? How can a business plan consist of making each iteration of your product worse? First came the Wii VC that consisted of multiple Nintendo and non-Nintendo consoles. The Wii VC had the biggest library, and then they follow up with the pathetic Wii U VC. They trickled out games at an insanely slow pace and they could only manage to offer games from Nintendo consoles and handhelds. Now we have the Switch and it won't even have a VC at launch.

Who manages this company? Nintendo has one of the most celebrated back catalogue of games and they can't figure out how to sell it. They completely underestimated the demand for the NES Classic and now they are stumbling right out of the gate with the Switch.

Hrmmmm, it should come with it but I'm going to guess it just isn't ready and to delay the Switch any further will just be more harm. Hopefully when it does launch, it has most past VC games ready.

Hrmmmm, it should come with it but I'm going to guess it just isn't ready and to delay the Switch any further will just be more harm. Hopefully when it does launch, it has most past VC games ready.
I'm worried it's gonna launch with just Super Mario Bros and Balloon Fight. I hope this won't be anything like the Wii U, but obviously the VC has been placed on the back burner if they couldn't have been bothered to have it up and running day 1.

I'm worried it's gonna launch with just Super Mario Bros and Balloon Fight. I hope this won't be anything like the Wii U, but obviously the VC has been placed on the back burner if they couldn't have been bothered to have it up and running day 1.

I still feel Nintendo is still playing catch up in the digital age.

there is some great games the Wii U doesn't have on it's Virtual Console that I wish it would get, or would eventually come on the Switch. Seems that they randomly picked games at times to put on there. No idea why Style Savvy wound up on there

Back