Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Can't outrun someone who walks....

I've watched the film, it was among the best horrow movies made. I didn't know there was a video game production for it. I love playing horror games, I'll look at buying this and hope it's better than the movie.

It's on Game Pass and I still havent played it. This needs to change.

With a movie as well known as this I'm surprised if this was the only one for said movie. Movies since the dawn of time have had video games for them.

It's on Game Pass and I still havent played it. This needs to change.
If it's on Gamepass, then it's easy for me to start playing it. I will off in two weeks time. It sounds like a perfect time to get it played.

If it's on Gamepass, then it's easy for me to start playing it. I will off in two weeks time. It sounds like a perfect time to get it played.

yeah it was released on Game Pass, and to my knowledge is still there. How many people actively play is a different story.

yeah it was released on Game Pass, and to my knowledge is still there. How many people actively play is a different story.
Yeah, it's the unknown which can't be easily answered by anyone. I will make out the time for myself to play as soon as the opportunity comes.

Back