Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
To celebrate Gaming Latest's 13th birthday this year I am hosting a Scavenger Hunt of sorts! It will be a point based game which as you complete the checklist of stuff you gain points and the one with the most points at the end wins.....

1st place: $150

2nd place: $60

3rd place: $30

4th and 5th place: One free item from the GL shop of $20 value or lower.

To receive the money, you must have an active paypal account to get it. If you don't have a paypal email, I can give you the amount via amazon gift card or some other gift card method in USA currency. I am not responsible for any lost money due to currency exchange or service charges.

Now for the way to win the above prizes:

Upload an image to our media gallery of a picture of three video games from three different systems that you own or five games from the same system that you own, include a small sheet of paper in the image saying Gaming latest or GL to give proof it is you. - 25 points

Upload a free to share video game resource to our resource page (can be a MOD, free video game music, ect.) - 50 points

Refer one new member to the forum who makes ten posts - 100 points

Find the oldest non staff post here on the forum and send me a PM linking to it or screen shooting it (don't post it publicly or all can claim it) - 20 points (hint it's before 2009)

Make 50 posts - 15 points (this stacks, do it as much as you like!)

Make 8 new topics in World of Gaming category - 10 points (does not stack)

Give the forum a feedback suggestion and it counts - 25 points

Make one profile update - 5 points

Share an image of a 2020 game you bought with a small sheet of paper in the image saying Gaming latest or GL to give proof it is you. - 15 points (does not count to the first item on this list)

Share an image of your gaming setup! Have a small sheet of paper in the pic saying Gaming latest or GL to give proof it is you. - 20 points

Upload footage of five minutes of your video gameplay - 15 points

Add a caption to this image here and post in submission topic: https://gaminglatest.com/media/addcaption-png.575/full - 25 points

Head to the discord channel, in the 'Best Gaming Moment' section, in a couple of sentences (even if you post a video), explain a great achievement that makes you proud! Shame us all with it! - 30 points

Updated stuff:

Add a caption to this image here and post in submission topic: https://gaminglatest.com/media/papermiaor-caption-jpg.587/full - 25 points

Add a caption to this image here and post in submission topic: https://gaminglatest.com/media/halocaption-png.588/full - 25 points

Make 3 comments on three different articles (at least a sentence) on the GR blog - 15 points

Make a post in the correct section on the forum explaining your favorite video game or anime character - 10 points

Make a post in the anime section showing off one piece of anime item you own, must have a GL tag somewhere in image for proof - 20 points

Make a post in the tech section showing off your favorite piece of tech, must have GL tag somewhere in image and can't be simliar to any other submitted post - 20 points

Give a picture or screen shot proving you have achieved all the trophies/achievements from any Steam, PSN or Xbox live game - 50 points

More to be added soon!

Now this part is very important, DO NOT post your submissions below, this topic is to chat and ask questions about this contest. ALL SUBMISSIONS must be made in this post here: Scavenger Hunt Submission Be sure to post your current post amount before starting!

Just keep editing your one post in that topic with any updates.

I wish you all luck and check this topic often for more updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash
Question! About the "Upload footage of five minutes of your video gameplay", upload it to the media section with the embed youtube link?
BROwI5G.png

Question: Uploading image from a system as screenshot or with system like list of games and paper with gl?

So will posting a youtube link (like I usually do) to my new gameplay video on the submission thread do?

yep

Question: Uploading image from a system as screenshot or with system like list of games and paper with gl?

Physically have to show everything, you can show a list of five psn games you have, just have to have the paper near the screen to prove it's you.

13 years already, Nice :p this is a big giveaway then LOL

Best of luck everyone who gets involved. PS: how can you tell if we did the following retirements?

Last edited:
I'm getting my main laptop back tomorrow so I will be doing a lot of these. Some interesting ways to enter. Love it. Good luck everyone :)

I haven't read this thread so far.
Scavenger Hunt does look very interesting. Good luck everyone. Give it your best shot.

How many gameplay videos allowed for submission? Is there any limit on the number of gameplay videos submitted?

it's a once and done thing, posts only stack at this time.

I see because I only read "(does not stack)" on the
"Make 8 new topics in World of Gaming category - 10 points (does not stack) " and thus I asked for clarification.

About add a caption thing, will adding one comic like "bubble" filled with what a character is saying or thinking for each character on the image do? or it must only be one sentence/paragraph caption?

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith for the referral and 10 posts, is there a referral link somewhere we can use? Or do we just get them to post in this thread that they were referred by us?

Back