Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Okay, so there's like 5 spinoff in production from AMC all about The Walking Dead. Is the show that good to warrant that many spinoffs? And is Fear The Walking Dead, World Beyond, and Tales any good?

Okay, so there's like 5 spinoff in production from AMC all about The Walking Dead. Is the show that good to warrant that many spinoffs? And is Fear The Walking Dead, World Beyond, and Tales any good?
I watched The Walking Dead from start to finish (most of it, for the second time) a couple of months back. If you like emotionally engaging, character-driven dramas, it'll be right up your alley. It's got some of my favourite characters in TV, and despite it being about the zombie apocalypse, it seems to keep this air of hope to it. That said, five spin-offs does sound a bit excessive, but I'm personally optimistic... I'm excited to see how all these character arcs will wrap up. I haven't seen Fear or World Beyond, but Fear TWD is where I'd go after watching the main series.

I watched The Walking Dead from start to finish (most of it, for the second time) a couple of months back. If you like emotionally engaging, character-driven dramas, it'll be right up your alley. It's got some of my favourite characters in TV, and despite it being about the zombie apocalypse, it seems to keep this air of hope to it. That said, five spin-offs does sound a bit excessive, but I'm personally optimistic... I'm excited to see how all these character arcs will wrap up. I haven't seen Fear or World Beyond, but Fear TWD is where I'd go after watching the main series.
So should I watch the webisodes as well? Or just stick with the shows?

The original show is bad so I don't know why there's 4 spinoffs.

I never finished anyone of them. They kept stretching it to the point where I no longer understood anything, I had to stop watching it.

Back