The Witcher

ZandraJoi

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
My husband & I watched this & while it was a bit on the gory side for me, it’s a good storyline. We’ll see how the next season plays out. As my husband & I say, just have to go with it.
It’s based on the book series of the same name by Andrzej Sapkowski. Stars Henry Cavill, Freya Allan. We watched the first season but since we removed Netflix, we will have to find a way to watch season 2 somewhere else.
What did you think of it?

Also based on the game as well, though more on the game I think.

I still need to finish season 1 and get into season 2.

I have watched both season 1 and 2. I'm waiting for the season 3 which is already in production.

I have only Played The Witcher video games with The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt my last one on it but I haven't watched the series yet.

One of the seasonal movies I enjoyed... Waiting on the season 3.... When are they releasing the next one... I so much love the movie

I haven't watched any of The Witcher series yet. A couple of my friends says that it's a good movie but it's not my favourite genre.

My husband & I watched this & while it was a bit on the gory side for me, it’s a good storyline. We’ll see how the next season plays out. As my husband & I say, just have to go with it.
It’s based on the book series of the same name by Andrzej Sapkowski. Stars Henry Cavill, Freya Allan. We watched the first season but since we removed Netflix, we will have to find a way to watch season 2 somewhere else.
I love this movie also. It's an amazing movie

The Witcher is the monster killing TV series that I have seen in a while. I'm waiting for the 3rd season.

I liked The Witcher Season 2 more than the first season. I hope the 3rd season be good.

I have watched only season 1. I'm still going to watch the next season before season 3 comes out.

I have not set my mind on watching this movie. I heard that it has a lot of scary scenes that can make one have sleepless nights. So, watching it is not top of my list at the moment. I like watching more of romantic movies.

This story makes so much more sense if told in order! I'd forgotten 90% of what happened because it was always out of context...

Unfortunately, it's going to be the last we would be seeing Henry Cavill act the Witcher. When is the 3rd season meant to be out?

Without Henry Cavill being The Witcher, it will never feel the same again. It's like how Superman will never feel like the same thing again to me.

Back