They butchered the Rurouni Kenshin Remake.

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Credits
Man I was repulsed almost the moment I started the show. The animation looks like so clean and digital and almost moe like. Rurouni kenshin looks so good dull and gritty which the original does either intentionally or unintentionally......... but this, YIKES! I checked youtube and yep there's a video talking about it.

I will not be watching this remake.

True, I think I would rather just watch the classic.

Yall trippin, I actually enjoy the remake better. It’s closer to the manga, no filler, and they’re not using all of these recycled still frames to artificially extend the run time.

Yall trippin, I actually enjoy the remake better. It’s closer to the manga, no filler, and they’re not using all of these recycled still frames to artificially extend the run time.

I would much prefer the still frames over the completely ruining the vibe like this. But the original had move movement and life anyway so that argument is moot.. The first minuite which has the flashback of battousai the mankiller shows you how different and meh they made this.
Also I watched kenshin by skipping the fillers so that is not a relavent either.

I would much prefer the still frames over the completely ruining the vibe like this. But the original had move movement and life anyway so that argument is moot.. The first minuite which has the flashback of battousai the mankiller shows you how different and meh they made this.
Also I watched kenshin by skipping the fillers so that is not a relavent either.

Ok

Back