This irritates me - why no outrage from the public?

Because everyone in government is Repbulican, till we get some dems in there Trump is in no danger of anything.

Because everyone in government is Repbulican, till we get some dems in there Trump is in no danger of anything.
Just 3 years and 9 months until Trump is gone... or America. Which ever comes first really. My vote's on America since we have North Korea in one corner, Russia in another, ISIS in another corner, Syria in another corner (Which might be ISIS, I'm not 100% on that), and pretty much the rest of the world crowded around to watch. 3/4 being countries who want to see the downfall of the US. Though, that's not really Trump's fault. We've had enemies for decades. That's besides the point though. Trump is too trigger happy.

Also, I guarantee Trump isn't the first president to do something like that. The whole government is corrupt and can't be trusted with anything. The day I trust a politician is the day... well actually I would never trust a politician. They want money and power and that's pretty much it. Helping people is the last thing on their mind.

Just 3 years and 9 months until Trump is gone... or America. Which ever comes first really. My vote's on America since we have North Korea in one corner, Russia in another, ISIS in another corner, Syria in another corner (Which might be ISIS, I'm not 100% on that), and pretty much the rest of the world crowded around to watch. 3/4 being countries who want to see the downfall of the US. Though, that's not really Trump's fault. We've had enemies for decades. That's besides the point though. Trump is too trigger happy.

Also, I guarantee Trump isn't the first president to do something like that. The whole government is corrupt and can't be trusted with anything. The day I trust a politician is the day... well actually I would never trust a politician. They want money and power and that's pretty much it. Helping people is the last thing on their mind.
But none of those threats are an actual danger to us. All of them would have to go past our allies to do anything, plus Syria and North Korea are in no position to start a war. Poe pope forget just how massive our economic and military influence are in the world.

Like said above, Trump is a bit trigger happy. Although North Korea had been testing all these missiles I doubt they would have actually done anything with them. Trump is basically poking the bear right now.

Like said above, Trump is a bit trigger happy. Although North Korea had been testing all these missiles I doubt they would have actually done anything with them. Trump is basically poking the bear right now.
I think you mean Trump is the bear and he's poking a turtle. North Korea is only a threat to themselves. The moment they take any hostile action, they'll have to deal with South Korea, Japan, and the US.

I think you mean Trump is the bear and he's poking a turtle. North Korea is only a threat to themselves. The moment they take any hostile action, they'll have to deal with South Korea, Japan, and the US.
Doesn't matter if he is a bear or a turtle, couldn't he just leave them alone until they really did become a threat? Yes, they will be annihilated if they ever bother to attack the US or another ally but there will be casualties on both sides. Is that really worth Trump trying to show everyone who is the boss?

Doesn't matter if he is a bear or a turtle, couldn't he just leave them alone until they really did become a threat? Yes, they will be annihilated if they ever bother to attack the US or another ally but there will be casualties on both sides. Is that really worth Trump trying to show everyone who is the boss?
Waiting for a hostile enemy to become a threat seems silly.

Just as long as China doesn't go and back NK.

Russia can also back North Korea, so going to war with China, Russia, North Korea, and other countries will be bad. North Korea can also make a deal to work with other countries, terrorists, and criminals which can cause more problems.

WW 3 is close, oh so very close.

I think it is a good time to start learning survival skills like gathering wild fruits and vegetables and starting a camp fire with a bow and sticks or magnify glass, and come up with a plan to safely move to another country like Chile which maybe less likely to be attacked in WW 3 as soon.

I think it is a good time to start learning survival skills like gathering wild fruits and vegetables and starting a camp fire with a bow and sticks or magnify glass, and come up with a plan to safely move to another country like Chile which maybe less likely to be attacked in WW 3 as soon.

Afraid this will be the WW with nukes, no survival skills for that sadly.

Waiting for a hostile enemy to become a threat seems silly.
Completely changed my mind now. I just read that they have death camps in North Korea similar to what Hitler was doing. People are being tortured, murdered and raped in these camps which is just absolutely horrific. In that sense Trump is a decent president because you just know he won't sit back and watch.

Completely changed my mind now. I just read that they have death camps in North Korea similar to what Hitler was doing. People are being tortured, murdered and raped in these camps which is just absolutely horrific. In that sense Trump is a decent president because you just know he won't sit back and watch.

NK is easily Neo Nazi Germany and yet nobody does anything. Thankfully they don't have the military strength that Nazi Germany did.

NK is easily Neo Nazi Germany and yet nobody does anything. Thankfully they don't have the military strength that Nazi Germany did.

North Korea does not have as many weapons as other countries, but NK can still harm other countries by using hackers, virus, and other types of cyberattacks to create a large cyberattack which can digitally knock out countries which don't have strong cybersecurity workers until they fix all their internet connected tech which can take weeks to months. Almost everything is connected to the internet, or can be connected to the internet sometimes without the users of the device knowing.

War may someday be fought more by using the internet, virus, spyware, and armies of hackers which help offline soldiers with regular weapons like a gun, fighter jet, and tank fight a war.

North Korea has hackers, computers, and access to the internet, and if NK really wanted to, they can break into the buildings of important computer systems to infect computers by plugging in a USB drive loaded with a virus. North Korea may eventually figure out how to hack their enemies' robots, drones, jets, cars, weapons, communication gear, and turn off the electrical, gas, and internet systems in their enemies' country.

Sadly, a lot of countries don't take cybersecurity and computer security seriously enough. The tech companies which make hardware firmware, the operating systems, and important software like communication software to run the internet, phone service, money storage and transfer/banking, and satellites may still have a lot of undiscovered security problems in their code which they still need to fix for their OS, software, and hardware firmware before hackers exploit them to shutdown a country's internet, power, gas, and transportation network.

Last edited:
Back