This is interesting...

Yoshi64Mario

Player of all consoles!
Awards
Credits
Well, I was trying to find a Brown Mario image (you know, the one from Brawl, so I could use it as a base for a few sprites I want) when I stumbled upon a particular page (with an image of what I wanted) from Mariowiki.

I read it and I thought... "HUH??"

Here's the actual page, and it was updated just recently on the 19th of February this year.

http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:BJAODN/Mario_%28species%29

Now read it... Apparently Mario is supposed to have a new game where he gets split up into several Mario's of different colours/colors!! Oddly enough, if you click on the "Games" tab on the side, the game, called "Mario's Mirror Mania", isn't there... Or will it be there soon?

Well, I tried Googling "Mario's Mirror Mania" and found nothing about it... So, can anyone here help me with this? Or have you even HEARD of this game? Or is it just some stupid rumor on the Mariowiki that someone posted with a twisted sense of humor?

Last edited by a moderator:
It s bdjaon which is bad jokes and nonsense so that means its fake
tongue.gif

I have a mariowiki account
biggrin.gif

I could tell it was fake. I mean it sounds like it would rip off Kirby and the Amazing Mirror or what ever it's called.

I could tell it was fake. I mean it sounds like it would rip off Kirby and the Amazing Mirror or what ever it's called.
kirby and the amazing mirror is amazing
biggrin.gif

That article is kinda funny, how it describes Mario as a species.

Yeah, apparently there's a lot of people who wear little 'M's on their caps and go around eating Mushrooms to grow instantly.

Describing Mario as a 'species' is what made me suspicious in the first place. Thanks to everyone here who cleared this up. But if you are still around in this topic, than why not post what you think WOULD have happened if the game actually was real, things like the gameplay, story, how it would be received by the fans, etc.

If it was a game, I can't help but feel it would have a "March of the Minis" vibe to it, where you control all these different types of little Marios to do your dirty work, heh.

The idea is really far-out, though. Too far-out for an actual game, heh. Although having a fire Mario, ice Mario, earth Mario and more would be pretty cool.

Its the best kirby game ive played out of kirbys dreamland i&2,nightmare in dreamland,canvas curse,super star ultra,squeak squad

i REALLY want to play kirby 64 and dremland 3 though,kirby 64 loooks like one of the best ones

Kirby 64 is amazing. It was my first Kirby game and I loved it. However I thought it was the only Kirby game because I didn't see another one for years. It also had combo power ups which was cool. Getting all the shards is hard though, but it's worth it.

Kirby 64 is amazing. It was my first Kirby game and I loved it. However I thought it was the only Kirby game because I didn't see another one for years. It also had combo power ups which was cool. Getting all the shards is hard though, but it's worth it.
I think the new wii one looks really good,i hope it has helpers
biggrin.gif

Back