This ridiculous 1 terabyte SD card can hold more data than your laptop

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
SanDisk today announced the world’s biggest SD card, which they claim is the first to pack 1 terabyte of storage.

If you work with 4K or even higher quality video, you’ll be happy to hear there’s now an even better option than the company’s current best offering — their already enormous 512 GB SD card.

Read More

Wow, 1TB is a lot of storage for a SD card.

Love to throw that into my phone but at the same time would suck to lose 1 TB of data.

Love to throw that into my phone but at the same time would suck to lose 1 TB of data.

I think it is best to use a PC or external hard drives which is compatible with phones to regularly backup files from your phone files to your computer or external drive. Most of my important files are usually on my desktop PC and external hard drive at home.

But, it would stink to lose your custom ROM which you flashed, Android customization and mods, installed games and apps, app settings, game save files for mobile games. It can sometimes take hundreds of hours to reach a certain level, or to gather enough items and in-game money to get weapons for RPG games like FF7 and FF9.

Back