Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Never before in my life have I gone without playing a game, school and work keeps me so busy I'm lucky to play my PS4 three times a week for a few mere hours if even that.

I think I'm going to have withdrawals at this rate.

It is kind of disappointing that people don't have as much free time because school, work, and other responsibilities take up take up almost all their time where it is more worth it just to go to an arcade or gaming PC internet cafe to spend a few dollars an hour playing games rather than spending thousands of dollars on game consoles, TV, games, and game console accessories because some people are rarely home, or don't have the time to play games for a few hours a day at home.

It is is too bad that there is not a portable handheld or laptop version of the PS4 which let you play when you have free time on breaks, between classes, and other free times. I think one of the reasons of the popularity of the Nintendo Switch, and Gaming laptops and tablets because there are many people who are overly busy at home and work, or their rarely at home where their consoles are located.

It is kind of disappointing that people don't have as much free time because school, work, and other responsibilities take up take up almost all their time where it is more worth it just to go to an arcade or gaming PC internet cafe to spend a few dollars an hour playing games rather than spending thousands of dollars on game consoles, TV, games, and game console accessories because some people are rarely home, or don't have the time to play games for a few hours a day at home.

It is is too bad that there is not a portable handheld or laptop version of the PS4 which let you play when you have free time on breaks, between classes, and other free times. I think one of the reasons of the popularity of the Nintendo Switch, and Gaming laptops and tablets because there are many people who are overly busy at home and work, or their rarely at home where their consoles are located.

even if here was a portable version, I wouldn't use it due to the fact that it be too costly to carry around (fear of damage or theft) and the fact I wouldn't have time to play games.

even if here was a portable version, I wouldn't use it due to the fact that it be too costly to carry around (fear of damage or theft) and the fact I wouldn't have time to play games.

I agree consoles are risky to carry around because of damage and theft.

I kind of agree with this. I find myself not having as much time to spend on playing video games as I use to. On days that I work, I'm lucky if I have enough time to play for 1 hour. Since I'm working a full time job, that's 5 days out of the week that I work. So, I can only spend a couple of days out of the week actually playing some serious playing time and that is provided that I don't have a bunch of chores to do on my days off.

I kind of agree with this. I find myself not having as much time to spend on playing video games as I use to. On days that I work, I'm lucky if I have enough time to play for 1 hour. Since I'm working a full time job, that's 5 days out of the week that I work. So, I can only spend a couple of days out of the week actually playing some serious playing time and that is provided that I don't have a bunch of chores to do on my days off.

you should have a good solid 5 hours before having to go to bed, minus an hour or so to clean and eat, that still leaves you about 3 hours to do something.

Usually, I try to do my chores on the days when I'm already working. That way, I can actually do what I want on my days off. So, that doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time on the days that I'm working.

Usually, I try to do my chores on the days when I'm already working. That way, I can actually do what I want on my days off. So, that doesn't leave me with a lot of spare time on the days that I'm working.

just keep the motion going, I know that feeling. That way you can sleep in and just be lazy all day.

It's alright, life gets in the way. I try my best in time management, I haven't been here for days, but I try my best to visit.

I know the feeling. I got a switch hoping portability can help. My partner can play on his lunch breaks but I don't really have a safe space to play it (theft, accidents, etc) before work nor long enough breaks so I stopped carrying it. I practically play if I stay up late and sacrifice sleep which is not very viable when you are ahead of a working week or during my days off, on which I tend to catch up with chores and other responsibilities. So now I am favouring some splatoon matches, or quick sessions rather than the sit for a while style I loved. It is just quick sessions.

I know the feeling. I got a switch hoping portability can help. My partner can play on his lunch breaks but I don't really have a safe space to play it (theft, accidents, etc) before work nor long enough breaks so I stopped carrying it. I practically play if I stay up late and sacrifice sleep which is not very viable when you are ahead of a working week or during my days off, on which I tend to catch up with chores and other responsibilities. So now I am favouring some splatoon matches, or quick sessions rather than the sit for a while style I loved. It is just quick sessions.

I thought about this as well, buying a Switch just to have something to play at school but like you said, its too high risk of theft.

Wait until you have a girlfriend. If you are lucky to get away from school, work, and her and start to play you'll hear her voice in your head saying "Grow up and stop gaming".

You need to get your priorities straight. Either quit school or work. Maybe both.

Game all day.

Do I look like a NEET?

Wait until you have a girlfriend. If you are lucky to get away from school, work, and her and start to play you'll hear her voice in your head saying "Grow up and stop gaming".

This is why I hope for a gaming girlfriend....

IMO, if she won't accept your gaming hobbies she's not girlfriend material. Better be alone than with someone trying to change you and guilt trip you for what you like.

Back