Staff member
Full GL Member
Credits
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card

Thor speaks with Dr. Strange and Thor is a father I think.
And it already has merch lined up:

I was wondering if Natalie Portman will be coming back into the Marvel universe. I'll definitely be tuning in! Looking forward to this!

They are still going with thor movies?
Until Thor dies I guess. He's a god after all. A god that plays Fortnite with Korg.

1646431720651.png

This will be around $15 and these figures may be collectible but it's still pretty expensive for what you get.

Luke Skywalker's Mom is a demi goddess now lol

Saw new poster:
jane-foster-mighty-thor-poster.png

New trailer is up:

Thor probably loves the hammer and Natalie Portman might as well be a Mary Sue. But is either one of them pure in heart? I have my doubts.
Venom is also able to lift the hammer and he is totally not pure hearted too lol and Moon Knight too:
moon-knight-thor-hammer-uru-spoilers-1-1222415.jpeg

Read from CBR on the villain:

Gorr the God Butcher, who will be played by Christian Bale in Thor: Love and Thunder, has become Marvel's highest-rated villain among test audiences according to director Taika Waititi.

In an interview with Fandango, Waititi hyped up the villain of the upcoming Thor sequel as well as Bale's performance as Gorr. "I’d say [Gorr]'s the most sympathetic villain [Marvel has] had," Waititi said. "He’s also tested the highest out of any villain that Marvel’s had."

Back