Thoughts about Shazam

Ramil Youth

Well, This is stressful
Full GL Member
Credits
Hey Guys! So i'm gonna watch Shazam! This week but there is this twitter fandom "war" about Shazam and captain marvel.. Which one is better? Thoughts about Captain Masrvel and Shazam?

Shazam looks stupid. lol My vote is Captain Marvel. Cause she's hot. hehe

:grin::grin:

Read about Shazam 2 from cbr, Shazam! Fury of the Gods :

Shazam! Fury of the Gods, is planning to start filming sometime in early 2021. Zachary Levi broke the celebratory news during an appearance on Dan Fogler's 4D Xperience on Sept. 5.

During his interview, star Zachary Levi explained that plans to do a sequel were in place not long after 2019's Shazam! premiered. "They have been steadily and earnestly working on the script for the sequel and I think quarter one of next year is the idea."

Levi stressed that they are still making a second film, even though the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has made filming schedules a little bit more unpredictable. Levi added, "We gotta get to it fast, the kids are growing fast." While the sequel was originally meant to premiere in April of 2022, Shazam! Fury of the Gods' release was delayed until November 2022, partly due to COVID-19. Past Levi's comments, however, there is currently no word on when production will officially begin.

Back