Thoughts on American one piece

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I have heard that sanji uses lolipop and other weapons and stuff are replaced such a way that it's for 4 year old's or something.
I didn't know what to say when I heard that.
So, what about you guys?

ahhh yes, the 4kids dubbing of One Piece. Honestly the only thing I thought they did decent was this for the series and some of their VAs were pretty good.

Naturally all their bad editing did make them lose rights and now FUNimation is doing a proper dubbing of the series.

ahhh yes, the 4kids dubbing of One Piece. Honestly the only thing I thought they did decent was this for the series and some of their VAs were pretty good.

Naturally all their bad editing did make them lose rights and now FUNimation is doing a proper dubbing of the series.

Yeah. I hate when they do this. They shouldn't air it for kids, why take away all the actual fun of one piece?
Jeeeez.
It's a good video :) and the song is okay I suppose but instead of nami is not shy, I would have preferred nami is the famous thief or something

I think she was shy at first or in a sense since she never really open up to anyone due to her issue with the fish pirates.
I wouldn't call it feeling shy. If anything I would call it fear and nothing more.
I don't like the song I suppose

Back