Titanfall 2

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
This game is outstanding!! Currently my favorite shooter. I'm level 38. Wicked graphics, very exciting game play! The single player campaign is cool too, but I always PVP. hehe

I really should get this, maybe instead of Destiny 2.

Dude, go for it! It's freaking amazing! Best overall shooter I think I've ever played!!

I've don't believe I've played this game or the first one. I've tried playing a couple of first person shooting games with my brothers but I've never really got into them like my brothers have. I'm glad you enjoy playing the game though.

What games do you enjoy then? I've been playing shooters since the original Doom/Quake in the late 90's. hehe

I've never heard of it, but I looked it up and the cover reminds me of Armored Core.

I think I've heard of that. Is it older?

Sort of. The first game came out in 1997, but the latest game in the series came out in 2013.

I played the first one and loved it. How is the second on? I haven't had a chance to play it yet.

I've heard nothing but good things about the campaign. I'll have to give it a try at some point.

I've only just started the campaign. Enough to be very impressed. Within a month I'll be maxed out on multiplayer level. I'm currently 41 and it only goes to like 50! lol

I have it for both PC and PS4! One of the few FPS games I've actually liked in recent memory. I liked it so much I bought it twice.
Twice hehe I paid like $30 for it. I don't buy games for $60! lol

I've don't believe I've played this game or the first one. I've tried playing a couple of first person shooting games with my brothers but I've never really got into them like my brothers have. I'm glad you enjoy playing the game though.
Might be your choice is different from first person shooting games. There are a huge number of types of PC games. Each site has examples of each of these types. Searching online will give you websites that have the ones you like. Or, try them all, then choose your favorite.

Back