Top 3 Games You Want Right Now?

(DL)

SHROOMS
Awards
Credits
Please sticky this.

And don't be shy if you want a game that's not Nintendo. :3

1. Pac-Man Championship Edition DX (MY GOD THIS LOOKS AMAZING)
2. Donkey Kong Country Returns (yes, I don't have it)
3. Ultimate Genesis Collection

Um..... Even though They're not out......

1. Paper Mario 3DS.
2. Super Mario 3DS.
3. Zelda Ocarina of time 3DS

Easy.

1. Mass Effect 2
(decided to skip one since I heard your character from 1 dies anyway.)
2. SMG 2
3. Magna Carta 2

Why they all have 2's I don't honestly know.

If it was last week, it woulda been Fable III, Fable III and ....Idunno, CoD WaW. But a friend lent me Fable III, so now I guess it's Fable I (see how it all started off), WaW, aaaaaaaaand.....Bioshock. Dunno which though.

1.paper mario
2.super mario
3zeldaskywardsword
4.mariokart
5.ocarina3d

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition

2.Mario Kart 3D

3.The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

1. MvC3 -- I got a chance to play this for about an hour.... enough time to get addicted, not enough time to figure out the movesets. Waaaaaant.
2. BulletStorm-- Because FPS are starting to get dull, and I enjoyed the demo. All.... FPS-goodness with lotsa action! I actually took a used copy from work to play, but I have to return it Sunday... and will only get a chance to play it tomorrow afternoon. T_T
3. Crysis 2-- Because it's OMGCRYSIS. And it's soon. *eyes calendar*

1. L.A. Noire - From what I've seen, it's probably going to be my game of the year.
2. The Last Guardian - This game is honestly the reason why I bought a PS3, I freaking love team ICO.
3. Heavy Rain - Even thought its essentially one big quicktime event, it looks pretty interesting even though I already know who the origami killer is.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Red Dead Redemption, I could use some open world games that don't involve Gangsters and drugs.

2. Portal 2, probably the only game that was fun and made my brain actually think for once.

3. Ocarina Of Time, 3DS. I sadly missed the one game that was claimed to be the best of the bunch, and I hope to feel the excitement and action I've been hearing about forever.

1. Mario Kart on 3DS

2. Super Mario 3DS

3. Paper Mario 3DS

aside from that, I'm waiting on Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem which will be coming out on the Nintendo DS.

Back