Top posters and alignment

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
I don't know the top gamers posts, is a very good idea. I know that we are focusing on games, but as long as something isn't spam, you should show off that more.
As for the alignment, I am using the dark theme now, and even in this theme, this side bar is longer than the actual forums and that's not a pleasant sight to see ._.
Can you guys do something about this stuff?

I think you're misunderstanding on the first point, it's called gaming posts because thats what this forum is. All posts shown are from all counted posts on this site.

Again, collapse the side bar if you have an issue with its length.

User Interface.
More like the look and feel, to be practical.
No matter how much you offer, if it looks ugly or unpleasant, you won't get anything in return.
I know that as a programmer :grin:

I seem to be getting plenty in return. Specially since there really isn't anything on the bottom of the site and is a minor annoyance that shouldn't bother anyone.

I seem to be getting plenty in return. Specially since there really isn't anything on the bottom of the site and is a minor annoyance that shouldn't bother anyone.
Well, if you truly believe that, then I don't have anything else to add.
Well, never mind ^-^

Yeah it's annoying to see especially for those with OCD to see the sidebar longer but its not too big an issue and doesn't affect our experience so it's fine to be honest

Not sure if you would call it OCD but just wanting everything to be aligned properly and not have the sidebar longer with no other content displayed on the left
It is OCD, I can't remember Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I don't see anything wrong with the forum theme at all. Most of the things are on point in my opinion :grin:

You guys >.<
I just wanna point out something that isn't pleasant >.<
Don't call it OCD and give me weird diseases already >:(

Back