Topic deletion?[Answered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkPokemon

Gamer
Awards
Credits
I don't see a way to delete any topics or posts I made that I decided I should have not put. Is there one? If not, I'd suggest one. I made a topic in the console repair section thinking I'd just get suggestions, I was wrong and wanted to delete the topic but I couldn't.

Mods and admins delete the posts around here. It's to make sure that no-one says something that irritates people and then deletes it before they get in trouble. I believe you can edit a post if the need be, but if you've accidently posted something twice, just report it and say something along the lines of "double post" and we'll clear it up without any hassle.

Mods and admins delete the posts around here. It's to make sure that no-one says something that irritates people and then deletes it before they get in trouble. I believe you can edit a post if the need be, but if you've accidently posted something twice, just report it and say something along the lines of "double post" and we'll clear it up without any hassle.
Alright then thanks for letting me know :)

This thread's question or response has been answered. If you have any further questions, post another thread or PM one of our GF staffers.

Thanks,
GamingForce staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back