Torrent protection guide

Just going to throw a disclaimer in here that you SHOULD NOT torrent any copyrighted or illegal items! Doing so may lose you access to your ISP and gain thousands of dollars in fines. Gaming Latest does not approve torrents for any illegal or theft use.

Just going to throw a disclaimer in here that you SHOULD NOT torrent any copyrighted or illegal items! Doing so may lose you access to your ISP and gain thousands of dollars in fines. Gaming Latest does not approve torrents for any illegal or theft use.

I agree. Torrent itself is legal an should be used for downloading only legal content.

Last edited:
Interesting
That's good news and hopefully people will ether to those guidelines at all times

I remember using Torrents to download Free Open Source Linux Operating Sysrems which can be 700MB and larger in size.

I feel this guide can be good for people who don't want other people and companies to find out what free Linux OS they downloaded from Torrentd.

Claraviolet said:
That's good news and hopefully people will ether to those guidelines at all times

I hope also. Those guidelines are very important to anyone who uses Torrent.

froggyboy604 said:
I feel this guide can be good for people who don't want other people and companies to find out what free Linux OS they downloaded from Torrentd.

I think there is no reason that anyone will know what you downloaded, whether it is Linux or anything else.

Back