Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Paramount has set release dates for its 2017, 2018, and 2019 Transformers films pending any sudden delays.

Transformers 5 which is directed by Michael Bay will open on June 23rd, 2017. Transformers 6 is set for June 8th, 2018. Transformers 7 is marked for release on June 28th, 2019. All three release dates given out by Variety today.

Will you see all three? Think they will do well enough to get all three made/aired?

The last instalment of transformers was a bit disappointing to me. I will certainly watch the upcoming one to see how the story develops.

I personally like the first three and the last movie was alright but over the top. And story plot isn't that great.

I've always watched them not expecting much, and not getting much. They are very OK films and I presume these will be the same thing. Don't like how they are releasing annually though - seems like it will be rushed.

I have heard the main villain may be based on an evil Optimus Prime which would be awesome. I have followed the cartoon series closely and seen all of the films. I don't agree with Mark being added to this film again after that laughable performance in the last one. But, oh well as long as I get to see star scream make a return with Megatron then I'm good. It would be nice if they added Unicron though because fans have been dying for that. I could care less about the GI Joe cross over they want to do.

I like the Transformers movies. I'd like to see them spaced out a bit more and not one each year... But still, should hopefully be good.

Paramount has set release dates for its 2017, 2018, and 2019 Transformers films pending any sudden delays.

Transformers 5 which is directed by Michael Bay will open on June 23rd, 2017. Transformers 6 is set for June 8th, 2018. Transformers 7 is marked for release on June 28th, 2019. All three release dates given out by Variety today.

Will you see all three? Think they will do well enough to get all three made/aired?
I have no faith in these movies. The 1rst one was amazing. I refuse to admit the other every happened. I don't think Michael Bay cares about the property. It's a cash grab for him. Did you see the new autobot he made up....Squeeks.....no thank you!

Back