E3 Trials Of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3

This seems like Ys mixed with Dragon Quest.

Demo will be out for Ps4, Pc and Switch on March 18 2020.

Famitsu played the game:

They just announced post game episode and a new class niice!

Wd5Joip.jpg

■ New Episode & Class 04

After you have reached the ending in Trials of Mana, you will be able to experience a new episode. The story traces back to the end of your adventure—the heroes discovers a message from a certain someone in the Valsena Library. There, they learn of the existence of Class 04. In order to change classes, they depart for lands that have ties with them.

By keeping your save data after clearing the new episode, you will be able to select “New Game Plus” from the main menu and play from the beginning of the game with some data carried over, including GP, regular items, Link Abilities, Li’l Cactus discoveries, and more. Characters that completed the new episode that were protagonists or party members will be able to experience even more episodes in New Game Plus since their clear level carries over.

Light or dark? Two types of classes have been newly added. In addition to changing your appearance, Class 04 also has its own weapons and special attacks. What new challenges await for the characters that have grown through their journey with their party?

Remind me and I'll give it a spin.

Demo is out on psn Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith :

Played the demo. they are pretty generous with the demo. Combat is fun and exploration is pretty good though there are some minor texture streaming issues, classic Unreal Engine issue.

pretty long for a demo, more than 1 hour if you explore and talk to everyone.

I hope so too...

Back