Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Saw it on youtube:
the shooter was shot dead by secret service.

Please excuse my mild inebriation, but I feel like I should respond to this right away so I don’t forget to.

We saw almost in real time as it happened. Happened to be walking upstairs as my friends were watching, and for the love of all that is holy… I refuse to ever state my political opinion, but regardless of how you politically identify, I think we are all lucky he didn’t die. Imagine the chaos, the riots. What a horrifying thought.

I already resigned myself to accept that he is going to be elected again, but with this I think it's going to be a massive landslide.

And the next debate is going to be even better.

Last edited:
I already resigned myself to accept that he is going to be elected again, but with this I think it's going to be a massive landslide.
This almost guarantees he's going to win.

Not that Biden's chances were super high anyway after that debate they had.

I’m curious how many on the left are privately thinking “damn, should have actually got him”.

I'm sure there's quite a few that actually wish the guy did.

I'm sure there's quite a few that actually wish the guy did.
I remember a ton of people and a few sites saying he needed to be hung for treason for Jan 6, and during his presidential tenure, people were going “please someone assassinate this man”. Then it actually happens, and people and sites are all “that’s fucked up, I can’t believe someone would do this!”

Thats because they didn't realize someone would actually take them up on that offer, lol.

Thats because they didn't realize someone would actually take them up on that offer, lol.
I think a lot are giving their condolences publicly, because you’d look like an asshole if you went “dammit, should have killed him”, but privately actually thinking it.

I’m sure there’s a few that are the equivalence of “man I hate this guy” and you found out he died in a car accident and now thought “oh fuck”.

Being on a podium in the open is hard. Especially when trying to rally and get people ready for an election. There's plenty of history where leaders and candidates have either been attempted to be shot or have. Most of the time they are shot and killed it doesn't end well, and Mexico is one of those places. We are lucky he's still alive. The political ads can lie about him not unifying America, but this shows quite the opposite.

Secret Service saw the shooter before his shot was fired, why didn't they eliminate the threat before the shot was taken??

RIP to Corey Comperatore who was the person who got shot and killed at Trump's rally.

Hopefully, Trump and the other victims who got hurt from the shooting can recover from their gun shot wounds.

Secret Service saw the shooter before his shot was fired, why didn't they eliminate the threat before the shot was taken??
Sometimes there’s protocols where you have to wait for them to shoot first before you take the first shot. It’s like confirming they’re actually a threat.

Yeah I read they arent supposed to engage until someone whos a threat makes the first move. Apparently there was a cop who confronted the shooter and that's when the SS deemed he was a threat.

It was a very devastating moment in the US politics. There are lots of speculations as to where the ugly incident is from.

Back