Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

This Zelda inspired game got this full reveal trailer today at E3.

Aw, do you play as a cute little fox? Adorable. But yes, I can see the Zelda inspiration in it. Also, that's a very neat art style - it reminds me of a game called Monument Valley if anybody heard of it before. It's like that game and Zelda had a child and this is the creation.

Do you know if it's coming out just on the computer or also on the Nintendo Switch? I think it would fit perfectly onto the Switch.

Aw, do you play as a cute little fox? Adorable. But yes, I can see the Zelda inspiration in it. Also, that's a very neat art style - it reminds me of a game called Monument Valley if anybody heard of it before. It's like that game and Zelda had a child and this is the creation.

Do you know if it's coming out just on the computer or also on the Nintendo Switch? I think it would fit perfectly onto the Switch.

seems like a PC release right now, but I haven't heard anything say it wouldn't.

While there seems to have been a couple of games that looked very Zelda inspired, this is quite a unique entry this year. The art style is really easy on the eyes, and I quite like the isometric (a guess you can call it isometric?) point of view. If the game is anything like Link to the Past I'm sure it's going to be a good time.

Wasn't there another game this year, where you play as a fox but it's a 3D platformer? I think it was at the Xbox conference but I can't quite remember the name.

Back