Other Twitch hacked

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Absolutely everything, including the source code and twitch partner payouts have been leaked.

You should update your password ASAP:
It appears that the entirety of Twitch.tv was hacked, so if you have an account there, you’ll probably want to change your password …

Developer Sinoc shared the information, after an anonymous hacker posted a huge download link.
Source: PSA: Twitch.tv was hacked, everything leaked, including creator payouts

AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO FORCE EVERYONE TO RESET THEIR PASSWORDS!!!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!?!? SUCH A BREACH REQUIRES EVERY ACCOUNT TO RESET THEIR PASSWORD!!!!

Well I did!

I know that, but with such a large scale security breach, they could at least force a password reset! Maybe I'm taking all this out of proportion, but cummon! When an infrastructure gets compromised that puts thousands upon thousands of people's sensitive information at risk, that warrants a required password set! They need to take responsibility for their negligence!

I know that, but with such a large scale security breach, they could at least force a password reset! Maybe I'm taking all this out of proportion, but cummon! When an infrastructure gets compromised that puts thousands upon thousands of people's sensitive information at risk, that warrants a required password set! They need to take responsibility for their negligence!

Unless their system wasn't set up for it?

Anyways, LOL! Always a matter of time.

I wonder who hacked Twitch, and what is their main reason for hacking Twitch, and leaking Twich data?

Hopefully, Twitch will not get as seriously hacked again in the future.

While I do believe that Twitch needs to learn a lesson, and that this could have been the lesson that Twitch needed, the sad part is... that the users have been involved in this fiasco, and that is why I rebuke the hackers!

Hackers: Couldn't you leave the users out of your hacking business? They are innocent!

Twitch has had a bad few weeks/months. I'm guessing their database is so big that most normal people will be fine. The big problem will be for the big streamers. Their data and passwords are definitely going to be targeted by people.

Twitch has had a bad few weeks/months. I'm guessing their database is so big that most normal people will be fine. The big problem will be for the big streamers. Their data and passwords are definitely going to be targeted by people.

Pretty sure this is a buzzard thing, bigger birds will take most of the data while the smaller birds will pick at the data of the average user. Apparently any user data can have vaule on the dark net.

That's bizarre to hear that popular video game streaming platform twitch was hacked. I am believing that the hackers didn't steal essential users information for other phishing purposes. Twitch to adopt robust security protocol to stay stronger and avoid any future security breach like this.

Back