Two New 3DS XL Colours

Lleyn

Beep
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
3ds-xl.jpg
33dsxl-tomodachi1.jpg

Want! Okay, so it’s the same old hardware that we know and love, but these Japan exclusive (so far!) 3DS LL colours are very cool indeed.

Known in Japan as the 3DS LL rather than XL, the dual-screen portable games console continues to storm ahead of the sleeker, more powerful PlayStation Vita, despite Sony’s machine recently receiving a generous price cut. No doubt these two new 3DS colours will serve to help the little device’s popularity even further.

Scheduled to go on sale from 14 April, the 18,900 yen (US$196) “Mint x White” 3DS LL features a pastel green lid and white screen surrounds and face buttons.

The Tomodachi Collection model, meanwhile, will make its appearance on the same date, but features an array of mint-green speech bubbles on its screen lid on the theme of The Sims-alike “life simulator” Tomodachi Collection New Life.

We’re still not entirely sure which of the two we prefer, but we have to admit that when we first saw the below Tomodachi Collection model, we thought it was covered in green Yoshi eggs. When we realised that they were speech bubbles we were a tiny bit disappointed.

Source

They seriously need to make a Bowser one... Also why didn't they make it a Yoshi egg, just a waste of timehere if you ask me.

You're right, normally I would import the Kingdom Hearts consoles Japan gets, but unfortunately, the bastards on eBay sell them for like $500!

There's always some Japanese guy sitting back on the computer conning suckers like you, GA. :p

Well considering like all the limited edition Kingdom Hearts consoles are the same price, I wouldn't call it a scam.

But how would we know they didn't pay close to that price?

By the way, do you have like. British accent? Cause I just realized you put a "u" in colors.

Well if they are all priced like that, yo have to assume it's close. This is a $80-90 import, whereas the retail is $60.

And in 'Murica, we don't use no stupid "u" like that. lol I don't know why, but words you would put an "ou" in like color, we drop the "u".

Well if they are all priced like that, yo have to assume it's close. This is a $80-90 import, whereas the retail is $60.

And in 'Murica, we don't use no stupid "u" like that. lol I don't know why, but words you would put an "ou" in like color, we drop the "u".

Oh that lol. Well you guys just wanted to have your own language. So you changed a handful of words in the English language and call it American English just so you can say you own it :p

Even American English is divided. How I see it is that there are two spectrums of English accents: British and Southern. Anywhere but America usually has a British accent, then in America, the South has the new English accent, the Southern. Then in New England, where I live, we are boring, and have no accent. We're the in between that everybody can understand. Well, not just New England, but also the general North of America.

Back