Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
read from gamesindustry biz:

Ubisoft's holiday haul was a lot less impressive this year than last.

The publisher today reported its financial results for the three months ended December 31, showing its fiscal third quarter sales were down 31% to €666 million ($757 million), with bookings off 25% to €746 million ($848 million).

The previous year's holiday quarter featured a full lineup of major titles including the launches of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Watch Dogs: Legion.

Ubisoft's holiday slate for the recently completed quarter was driven by Far Cry 6 and Riders Republic.

Through the first nine months of the fiscal year, Ubisoft sales are down 18% to €1.42 million ($1.61 million), with bookings down 17% to €1.46 million ($1.66 million).

The publisher said the fourth quarter is facing a much easier comparison, and projects that year-over-year bookings decline to be nearly wiped out by the end of March, with full-year bookings ending up flat to slightly down.

Ubisoft's fourth quarter is led by the launch of Rainbow Six: Extraction, the Assassin's Creed Valhalla expansion Dawn of Rangnarok, and The Settlers on PC.

Ubisoft looks like they are doing very well when it comes to their yearly earnings.

It's been ages since the last time I bought an Ubi game. Watch Dogs 1 was the last ubi game I bought, like in 2014 lol

I can't blame gamers. Riders Republic feels like a non-gamer game. Immortals Fenyx Rising is cloud-based which means you can't really keep the game when the servers shut down. The rest feels more mature and has more going on. That €666 really sells the whole story.

Back