UltimatePisman

You mean rhythm games?
Yes, they are!

Take a round in a random arcade hall when you come here, and you'll see how much better everybody else is compared to me. (;^ω^)

I think I'll just ditch the weekend schedule stuff for now, since I realised I've been uploading like crazy on Saturdays and Sundays, while people at Discord would sometimes joke about that eventually.
So let's enjoy 3 distinct arcade games together.

My ever improving Chunithm gameplay:

And first many minutes of Taiko no Tatsujin Nintendo Switch version (plus Golden Don-chan from mid-video, which was a pre-order bonus):

Good evening (Thursday).
I've decided to use Nico Nico Douga alongside YouTube, and ported 2 videos from my previous post over.
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】チルノのパーフェクトさんすう教室(MASTER)
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】ナイト・オブ・ナイツ(MASTER)

Here are new video on both YouTube and Nico Nico Douga:
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】sweet little sister(MASTER)
【オンゲキ】新しい音ゲーを遊んでみたw

And here are 2 videos I made Nico Nico Douga exclusive, one because of too similar content from lots of earlier uploaded videos, and one because it previously got blocked worldwide on YouTube while the same song one level easier was apparently not copyright protected:
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】ケロ⑨destiny(MASTER)
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】ようこそジャパリパークへ(MASTER)

Tuesday evening!

【YouTube version】
NitorInc.: Touhou Microgames (demo version).
Help me, ERINNNNNN!! (MASTER) in Chunithm.
Yet Another, "drizzly rain" (EXPERT) in Chunithm.
Chen's Gensokyo Ondo (EXPERT) in Chunithm.
Suddenly stop the melt down of wound ~ Insane udumbara institute (EXPERT) in Chunithm.

【Nico Nico Douga version】
【NitorInc.: Touhou Microgames!】体験版
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】Help me, ERINNNNNN!!(MASTER)
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】Yet Another "drizzly rain"(EXPERT)
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】橙の幻想郷音頭(EXPERT)
【チュウニズムSTARPLUS】患部で止まってすぐ溶ける ~狂気の優曇華院(EXPERT)

Just so you know, I am using YouTube and Nico Nico Douga side by side at this time, since I'm considering to move away from YouTube.
YouTube has the worst designers, worst programmers, and the most poisonous community I've ever seen, with English/Dutch/German/French/etc. comments commonly becoming more extreme than ever (though at least Japanese and Spanish comments are still civil), except you won't see them as often since native Japanese and Spanish speakers seem to be more shy for some reason.

Is it possible to get the same high score without using the head though?

lol. I wonder if the designer of the game purposely designed that particular part of the game for the player to use his/her head.

Back