froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

This looks like a nice wireless bluetooth speakers for parties, and people who need loud sound.

you know that speaker is for their new office space :p

you know that speaker is for their new office space :p

I agree, the new speaker will be for their new office space which is a warehouse. I bet, they need a very powerful speaker if they want to hear music everywhere in the ware house.

The sound effects, and digital DJ turntables on the top of the speakers look fun to use for people who are into Electronic Dance Music, Techno music, and Djing.

I bet, UnboxTherapy has a lot of cool office parties with his staff members which works for him.

I agree, the new speaker will be for their new office space which is a warehouse. I bet, they need a very powerful speaker if they want to hear music everywhere in the ware house.

The sound effects, and digital DJ turntables on the top of the speakers look fun to use for people who are into Electronic Dance Music, Techno music, and Djing.

I bet, UnboxTherapy has a lot of cool office parties with his staff members which works for him.

I have no doubt their days end daily with beer.

I have no doubt their days end daily with beer.

I think their day also ends with Soda since I saw a video of Unboxtherapy reviewing a Soda maker, and other drink makers.

I bet, they also have one of the nicest gaming setups which they play games after and during work hours.

I think their day also ends with Soda since I saw a video of Unboxtherapy reviewing a Soda maker, and other drink makers.

I bet, they also have one of the nicest gaming setups which they play games after and during work hours.

They are like Fun Haus and many other channels that are truly living the dream of current day geeks.

Back