Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL46dpNEPPA

it was pretty amazing.

It seems pretty cool to me. I got a copy of Uncharted 3 when I first got my PS3, but never was really into it. This gameplay looks amazing though. I hope the story mode isn't so long and tedious like it was in 3.

I've never really played Uncharted for very long, but it seemed more fun the more I played. Hopefully this isn't a linear, straightforward game. I also hope all this voice acting isn't just for this E3 Reveal, and it's actually present ingame. I have a feeling it won't be if this really is an open game. For some reason long driving sequences turn me off of games from the starts, which isn't a good sign of me liking this Uncharted.

Yosostupid said:
I've never really played Uncharted for very long, but it seemed more fun the more I played. Hopefully this isn't a linear, straightforward game. I also hope all this voice acting isn't just for this E3 Reveal, and it's actually present ingame. I have a feeling it won't be if this really is an open game. For some reason long driving sequences turn me off of games from the starts, which isn't a good sign of me liking this Uncharted.
I don't think Uncharted 4 is open world - almost 100% sure, but it isn't as linear as it used to be due to larger areas so you can approach things from different angles. 

Back