Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A definite game that you need to play if you have a PS4. I will be getting this collection soon, know J-RAY AidsorHIV is currently playing it. Some great improvements and an enjoyable series all round.

Getting the plat for the 1st is awful though. I'm on my 5th playthough!.

Cool game though.

never played the series, so I will make it a point to pick up this collection on PS4.

It was pretty expensive. I think it was $79 . I'm pushing to finish all three quickly so I can resell it for $60 then if I want it again I'll just buy it at $25 later on.
$79 is way too much for a game.

It's because you get a chance to play uncharted 4 on beta.....probably bare and boring but oh well.

I'm about halfway through Uncharted 2 now, so also halfway through the collection. I definitely suggest people play these games at least once.

Had never played them on PS3 but was happy to get this collection on PS4. All of the games were great, however the first felt a little bit dated. I had a great time with the collection though and can see why they are so highly rated. What were your opinions on the collection? What is your favourite from this collection? Mine is probably the second game.

yeah, indiana jones.. I mean uncharted is the best. I've played and finished all of these original, then this remaster, and all of the future ones so far too.

I agree the second was the best but the third was really good too.

Best collection ever, I should get this one to complete my Uncharted series. What a shame that I don't know this when I was playing PS3.

I don't know about this game but it looks fine anyway. But I read all the comments and it is worth $80 just to have this game? what makes this game so expensive?

Back