Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
MS has announced today via a peripheral product page that the Xbox one can support up to 8 controllers which each controller can be used at a 30 foot wireless range.

It would be cool if the Xbox One can somehow support 8 TVs wirelessly, so every gamer can use their own wireless TV to game on instead of having a TV split into 8 screens.

I guest this would be good for fighting games which just have one screen with multiple players like Super Smash Bros.

8 Smaller 15 inch TV per player could work better than watching one 32" inch TV split into 8 where each split screen would be 4 inches in size, and it would be less distracting than watching 8 screens on one TV.

A projector would be a better choice than a very large TV because projectors can have very big screen sizes of hundreds of inches, and projectors can be bought for under $400 which is cheaper than a 100 inch TV which can cost many thousands of dollars. Projectors also weigh a lot less than a 100 inch TV.

I feel multiplayer gaming with a Gaming laptop or desktop with seperate screens would be better when you have over 4 players split screen.

The Wii U with the tablet controller with a built-in battery, controller, and screen will solve this problem you mention of a large room, and many wires.

Maybe Microsoft would make a Tablet controller with built-in buttons, batteries and screens. I read that Microsoft recently bought Nokia which is a Smartphone, and tablet company, so a tablet controller might happen.

8 smaller size TV may not take up as much room these days since most TVs are thinner. 8 15-17 inch TV would probably take up as much room as 8 laptops. The TVs can also be battery powered like laptop screens.

But, you need a big table for the TVs. Unless, you play games while sitting on the floor where the TV are on the floor.

Back