Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Microsoft's Xbox 360 camera-controller Kinect has been hacked for dozens of fascinating purposes. Now we have its sleaziest, a working demo of a virtual girl groping "game" that lets you rub down polygonal boobs with your own hands.

Sex video game maker ThriXXX claims it has built a Kinect-based interface for its brand of sex video games, which seem to involve sliding your hands across computer generated T&A for kicks. Clearly there's some work to be done in this NSFW video of digital girls getting pawed by a disembodied hand, because women typically don't like it when you insert your fingers inside their breasts.

The video says it uses Kinect hardware plus libfreenect, OpenCV and Windows 7 to get the job done.

source

ummm yeah. no.

Um... DERP. YouTube removed it, so I don't really care... Stupid censorship.

I see these types of games being more popular on the Playstation 3 because of the Japanese Hentai/anime sex culture which some Japanese fans like.

update:

Sorry, console pervs: The Kinect sex game I told you about last week won't be coming to the 360, probably ever. According to Microsoft, Xbox is for family friendly games where you shoot people's faces apart, not for naughty games where you touch girl's booby-parts.

"This isn't the first example of a technology being used in ways not intended by its manufacturer, and it won't be the last," Microsoft said in a statement. "Microsoft did not authorize or license its technology for this use. Xbox is a family friendly games and entertainment console and does not allow Adults Only (AO) content to be certified for use on its platform, and would not condone this type of game for Kinect."

more here

no loss really.

Well if only xbox games could be played on 3D TVs. The games may sell better lol.

No offense but the people who made this are probably no life losers that can't get some their selves.

Back