Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
The latest, upcoming issue of Nintendo Power has revealed that Capcom is working on the official sequel to Mega Man 9: Mega Man 10 is coming to the WiiWare channel early next year.

This revelation of this sequel is completely unsurprising considering Capcom's strategy of producing many sequels once an engine is built (Mega Man Battle Network, Phoenix Wright, and Street Fighter II, anyone?). Mega Man 10, according to the preview Nintendo Power released on the web today, will use the same 8-bit style that Mega Man 9 utilized earlier this year.

Expect new levels, new challenges, and new enemies, like Sheep Man, a boss character that will shock players with its electrical attack. Mega Man will be playable as will Proto Man, but the preview teases a third playable character that's being kept under wraps.

source

very epic, but where is news on MM X series?!

YES!!!! Another Megaman Game!!!!!! I can't Wait FOR IT!!!!!
party0002-1.gif
party0002-1.gif
party0002-1.gif
laughing016.gif
laughing016.gif
laughing016.gif

As expected, Capcom's newest Mega Man entry won't be exclusive to Nintendo's console. The latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu confirms the retro-style download title as a multiplatform release.

Famitsu says (via Kotaku) the title will also be headed to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, just like Mega Man 9.

Nintendo confirmed a March 2010 release for Mega Man 10, so we're assuming the other versions will be out at the same time, too.

Mega Man 10 will also feature an online Challenge and Ranking modes, as well as extra downloadable content. Capcom has also revealed a new "Easy mode" for casual players.

source

easy mode, easy mode?! what a fail option for a MM game.

Yreah, no need for easy mode, classic gaming wasn't about easy settings. But, this is awesome news. I waited every second in desperation for MM9; and it satisfied no doubt. So this is another WiiWare game to add to my must buy list in March

Some of those challenges in MM( seemed impossible. Like "make it through the entire game without getting hit one time".

Back