US: Nintendo Downloads For April 6th 2017

I've always wanted to try LEGO City ever since they showed the trailer that one E3, but I never got around to it.

However, when I saw the promotion to get 30% off Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, I decided to get that. I guess Fire Emblem Echoes has some recurring characters from the original Fire Emblem, so I decided to get the remake to catch up.

I've always wanted to try LEGO City ever since they showed the trailer that one E3, but I never got around to it.

However, when I saw the promotion to get 30% off Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, I decided to get that. I guess Fire Emblem Echoes has some recurring characters from the original Fire Emblem, so I decided to get the remake to catch up.

Echoes is a remake of the 2nd game which the US never got. Same goes for Shadow Dragon I think

Echoes is a remake of the 2nd game which the US never got. Same goes for Shadow Dragon I think
Yeah, they're both remakes. I wasn't planning on playing Shadow Dragon until I learned that Echoes is kind of a continuation. Like, I guess it have a very small connection, but it's nice to know the origin stories of characters and then be like, "Oh I remember you!"

Back