Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Alright GF members I'm going to revamp the usergroups here on GF soon and I would like your input. Such input like color, images, and names.

This is our current group set up in order:

Neo Gamer

Blazing Gamers

Devil Gamers

Gaming Lords

And this will be added:

GA's Group.

Again, I'm just looking for any input you members have.

Oh, I thought it was post count. And if I was creative, I'd give input, but my brain doesn't work that way. :/

A more advance special group which only those who have spent much time on the forum get into (like making 10k posts.) I also know the usergroups are not balanced right, which is something I will clean and take care of soon as well as improve the look of the groups.

Looks good, and remember to pm your rank stuff, I can make rank images for you all with special gaming characters based on your post count!

I like that. I didn't think of relating my name. A group name after me; what an honor. :grin: What would be the difference between Eternal and Graceful though? Like post count/loyalty.

First is like a honor thing of staff recognizing your talents and loyalty. Though I really need a active staff for this part :squint:

Your group is gotten when you like spend years on here and have made tons of posts.

I'm also looking for image ideas to relate to the group. Like megaman zero for the zero gamers and some kind of zombie for the phantom gamers. stuff like that.

Why not have it the traditional names when it comes to gaming?

Rookie Gamer

Average Gamer

Pro Gamer

Just an example.

Matluxia for my group. That's where I got my name from. Kratos for Spartans. Eternal? That's a tough one. Can't think of any for the others.

I think I should stick to beig a member. Show new people that it's a site worth staying at. Though I wouldn't mind mod powers... Or admin. :p

Back