Vector 3DS

NintenDan

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Y'know, I don't think I ever showed this off to you kiddies. Maybe you've seen it in my album, but if not, here ya go. You're free to use it for whatever the heck you want.

Here's a preview of it I uploaded:

gallery_19_69_154.png

And if anyone's bored and actually has the software to edit it, I've uploaded it in three different formats. Fun!

http://nintendo3dscommunity.com/files/file/182-vector-3ds/

gallery_15_8_22304.png

I was bored. So here's cobalt blue. (Though I used the .Svg, which doesn't render as well.)

gallery_15_8_22304.png

I was bored. So here's cobalt blue. (Though I used the .Svg, which doesn't render as well.)

Curse that SVG! I wasn't sure if I exported it properly or not, but oh well. Still looks really good!

That's a really nice vector image. Seriously, it looks pretty much identical to an actual photo.

That's a really nice vector image. Seriously, it looks pretty much identical to an actual photo.

What can I say, I pretty much traced it, haha.

I can tell you used it for the site's logo... You missed the shading on the bottom screen. :p

Do I smell "live tracing"? If not, very well done. The reflections are in all of the right places.

Do I smell "live tracing"? If not, very well done. The reflections are in all of the right places.

Heh, I actually traced it in Flash and then ended up exporting and just plopping it into Illustrator. I had a reference image of course, which is why all the reflections are pretty much near-perfect. Lotsa gradients, wheee.

Heh, I actually traced it in Flash and then ended up exporting and just plopping it into Illustrator. I had a reference image of course, which is why all the reflections are pretty much near-perfect. Lotsa gradients, wheee.

The Graphics world needs you.

The Graphics world needs you.

Awww geez, you're makin' me blush!

Back