Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Saw this today, and thought it was kind of odd/unique of a mouse you grip kind of in a vertical way.

Would anyone use this kind of mouse?

I would never use it. It looks very uncomfortable. Though, it's better than a mouse I had back in the early 2000's. I had a ball mouse. And it's not a mouse with a ball in the bottom.

Trackball-Kensington-ExpertMouse5.jpg

It looked something like that, not the exact same, but similar. I don't even remember how to use it. I just know I hated it, mainly because I was a tiny child with tiny hands, but even to this day, I still know it would feel like the worst thing ever. So, if I had to choose between the two, I'd take vertical mouse to this weird contraption that calls itself a mouse.

I would give it a try. I bet, it is better than using a touchpad on a laptop, or a touchscreen on a tablet. It looks better than mini computer mouses and square shaped mouses found on mostly older computers from the 1990s and latter.

This mouse reminds me of the more expensive PC joystick controllers with buttons on the Stick part of the joystick, and the tip of the stick on the Joystick controller.

Back