Very Old Super Mario Bros. 3 Cartridge Sells Big

GR News

Feed Poster
Awards
Credits
How would you like to suddenly make $156,000? One lucky person did by selling a very old, very rare and very vintage Super Mario Bros 3 cartridge for the NES. Which why did this rare copy of Super Mario Bros. 3 sell for so big? Well the box and game comes from an early production […]
Source

Continue reading...

God, I want to say our copy was like this, but can't remember. Always painful losing money.

I really don't have many rare and valuable games that would sell a lot... I do have a few DS Download Station game cards, and a New Super Mario Bros. Kiosk Demo game card though! I guess some other things that would be somewhat rare I have would be a Mario Kart Double Dash with the bonus disc included, The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time (With the Master Quest) for GameCube, and an original printing of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (And I still have the case, I keep all cases for DS, 3DS & Switch games)!

It is impressive that this Super Mario Bros. 3 cartridge sold for so much money.

Back