Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
I have added video game release dates to our calendar that will show up at the bottom of the site. When it appears at the bottom of the site you can click on it and it will show you the date when it will be released and on what system(s). It will appear a day or two before the actually release date. you can view all of them by clicking on the calendar link at the top of the site. the video game release dates are apart of my Gamingforce rebirth project.

the dates are coming from Gameinformer magazine, GameFAQS, and any other video game sites that may give release dates. GF does not claim any of the dates coming from us but comes from the gaming company's.
fighting0003.gif

Well, let's hope this brighten the forum's spirits. Guess I can effectively track a game's scheduled release.

QUOTE (MisterKalas @ July 16, 2008 01:03 pm) Well, let's hope this brighten the forum's spirits. Guess I can effectively track a game's scheduled release.
it makes use of our calendar and is something good to do. I don't know if I will put up all the games but important games will be put up.

Back